QUALITY & SERVICE
QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Nippon Paint Automotive Americas, Inc. (NPAA) is determined to set the global standards for Quality, Performance, and Environmental Compliance in the coatings field, ensuring customer and other interested parties’ satisfaction through ethical behavior and continual improvement.
NPAA will be the preferred supplier to our served markets in North America. We will accomplish this status by providing world class products and services, on time, at a reasonable cost and at a high value to our customers, while continually striving to maintain an environmentally friendly atmosphere. We aim to conduct our business activities to support and enable sustainable development everywhere we operate.
Top Management will live up to this mission by focusing in the following areas:
- Compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory, customer and corporate requirements
- Prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Pollution prevention
- Security of our operations and facilities
- Sustainable development through the efficient use of natural resources
- Compliance with IATF 16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO17025 and an effective safety management system
- Developing and promoting interested party relationships, promoting openness and a two-way dialogue
Top Management will allocate resources to achieve the goals, targets and objectives related to our mission and will review progress towards them.
NPAA is fully committed to provide exceptional service to our customers. We collaborate and work closely with our customers to provide the highest quality finish. We continue to invest in our operations and resources to fully support our service commitment. These services include: